Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Christmas Tree Hunting

Cutting down our Christmas tree is definitely one of my favorite holiday traditions!  This year I made sure to dress everyone coordinating so I could snap some photos real quick and I was not disappointed - these photos turned out SO adorable!



 Chase's face in this one!!!!  Seriously, every time I'm not sure how he can "smile" any stranger...and then he comes up with some crazy weird face! I crack up every time I look at this picture!


 Here's the perfect tree!!



 And his ubiquitous panther!




 Cutting down the tree was a group effort!
 How old is he??!!  I can't believe how grown up my little boy is looking these days.
 Baby girl, trying her hardest to keep up with her brothers.


The perfect start to our Christmas season!

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...